Turck Global Automation: an obsession with relationships.
Our CEO, Tom Wilson, helmed a relationship with Turck, a global automation business. It started on a project basis and mushroomed into a fully integrated global marketing campaign.
Increase relevance with core audiences (including hard-to-reach younger engineers) and build competitive differentiation.
Rebuild the brand on a strategic foundation of rugged products, customized solutions and leadership, executed through an integrated marketing engagement plan.
- Strategy and research
- Creative development of ads, website, newsletters, trade show materials
- Media and public relations
- Social media and end-user engagement
- 1100+ qualified leads through digital media
- Spikes in sales in Turck’s US, Australia and other markets
A very unbank-like Twin Cities Credit Union.
A quiet Twin Cities credit union* needed to drive awareness of its unique point of difference as a not-for-profit institution that puts members, not profits, first.
The team’s analysis uncovered an opportunity to broaden the credit union’s competitive set to include banks, and differentiate themselves by leading with a higher-order emotional benefit lacking in the turbulent banking landscape: trust. Our new “human banking for all” positioning proved to be:
- Distinct – a breath of fresh air in the negatively charged financial services environment
- Compelling – spoke to the importance consumers place on personal financial security
- Believable – supported their not-for-profit status and “members before profits” corporate values
This new positioning was brought to life through a disruptive integrated campaign, executed across:
- Public relations
- Social media
Our work caught the attention of consumers and the industry, driving key measures:
- Unaided awareness increased from 19% to 25%
- Membership increased 50%
Great Bay Software: outsmarting data thieves.
Tom's team did such a good job of rebranding Great Bay Software (GBS) and focusing their digital marketing efforts, they trained their client to handle marcom services in-house.
GBS’s Network Intelligence Platform marketing was fuzzy and key benefits were not well-articulated. The challenge was to bring greater brand clarity throughout their brand, digital and social communications.
Launched a rebranding initiative to stake GBS’s claim in a dynamic software security landscape:
- Conducted a comprehensive analysis of their main competitors and interviewed key customers.
- Held an in-depth strategy workshop with agency and client staff.
- Focused GBS’s product strengths in real-time discovery, visibility and network enforcement as a leader in data breach prevention.
- Created a new logo, visual identity and style guide.
- Designed and developed a responsive website with a clean, modern look, a superior user experience and smarter navigation.
- Installed an easy-to-use content management system (WordPress).
- Trained GBS staff to handle their own SEO work.
- Stronger brand awareness
- Greater site optimization
- Simplified content management
- Enhanced social media and earned media presence